$60 per family
$45 concession *Concession is offered to full time students and health care/pension cardholders upon presentation of card.
$40 Limited membership (4 borrowings per year)
Free membership until your child's first birthday if your child is under 12months old
TOY ALLOCATION: Maximum of 7 toys borrowed, per family, at one time.
(Subscriptions are for 12 months from date of joining.)
Account name : Echuca Moama Toy Library Inc
BSB: 033621 Account Number: 312 331
Reference: Your full name
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you have deposited your fees.
Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
BORROWING PERIOD The borrowing period is for up to 4 weeks, with no fees for overdue items.
CHECKING TOYS: All members are strongly encouraged to check toys before their children play with them, preferably at the time of borrowing. If a piece is missing or damaged please speak to the person on duty or contact a committee member. We ask that they be returned to the Toy Library before being borrowed by another member.
Members are asked to do a 1 hour roster duty approximately 4 times per year as well as assist with our annual stocktake. Being on roster duty means helping with the borrowing and returning of toys, alongside a more experienced member. Stocktake is usually conducted once a year.
Care of Toys
When borrowing an item from the Echuca Moama Toy Library the item is your responsibility while on loan. Toys shouldn’t be left outside overnight, including bikes, slides and climbing frames. We would appreciate members to treat Toy Library toys and toy packaging with all reasonable care. Please return toys in their bags/boxes in a clean and dry condition.
Lost/Damaged or Overdue Toys
LOST OR DAMAGED TOYS As parents ourselves we understand that damage and loss can occur – please don’t worry about this, but let us know when you return your toys. We make small additional charges for the following:
· Missing piece or missing bag $2 per item (refundable on items return)
· Damaged piece due to wear & tear or a design fault no charge
· Other minor damage $2 per item
· Complete toy lost or major damage referred to Committee, treated Individually
Echuca Moama Toy Library follows ‘Toy Libraries Victoria’ recommendations as much as possible. Warning labels are posted on toys that have small parts and are not suitable for children under 3 years of age or those who still put items in their
For safety, please follow the guidelines below:
· Check all toys and parts for safety before allowing children access to them.
· Inform Duty Members if any of the toys are broken, have lost their warning labels, have been repaired or you feel they are unsafe in any way.
· Do not allow children access to packaging, boxes, plastic bags, straps, netting, etc. which we use to store the toys.
· Provide helmets and protective gear for use with bikes and ride-on toys.
· Ensure that children have adequate supervision while using the toys.
· Ensure that the toy is appropriate for the age and ability of the child.
· Ensure that the toy is used in the appropriate manner and for the purpose in which it was intended.
· Supervise your children while visiting the Toy Library.
Thank you for your help in making the Toy Library safe as well as fun!